In 2011, 686 employees participated in training, or 50% of the Group's total workforce.
Group initiatives aimed at consolidating competencies are rooted in our perception of employees as responsible individuals able to take the initiative to shape their own future and contribute to the success of the business as a whole. In 2004, this approach was illustrated by the launch of the Legris Industries University.
Four modules devoted to subjects of general interest are on offer:
- CAP éco is a general introduction to business economics, enabling all employees to understand the basic mechanisms involved and, bu the same token, comprehend the financial information they receive and their own contributions to results
- CAP dialogue provides training to help employees make a success of annual Performance Reviews conducted in accordance with Legris Industries values, to ensure personal development and effectiveness
- CAP innov' focused on creativity, raising awareness of the tools available to enhance performance in this area and fostering the will and ability to use them for productive innovation (launched in April 2008)
- CAP Planet : e-learning module developed in late 2011 to make all Group employees more aware of sustainable development issues. Module 1 defines sustainable development, explaining what it means for the Group and how each employee can make a difference. Module 2 focuses more specifically on sustainable development at Legris Industries Group and on the "Sustainability by Groupe Legris Industries" program, which contains a variety of action plans
Two targeted trainings for specific groups:
- VALUE-DRIVEN Management: a training program to provide additional tools for Group managers and project leaders, helping them to achieve progress in the day-to-day management practices that most affect staff members' work-place experience, and to become attentive managers lending real meaning to tasks
- Training module dedicated to negotiation: this course introduces tools and methods that help participants develop negotiating skills. Two options are available: Nego Sales (for staff in direct contact with customers and potential customers, primarily the sales teams) and Nego Inside (for staff who negotiate with in-house customers, project teams, outside partners...)